fbpx
205.000Kr.

Cadillac Eldorado cabriolet

Detaljer om bilen
Model cabriolet
Årgang 1972
Karrosseri Cabriolet/targa
Km-stand 87700 km
Motor 8-cyl.
Gear Automat
Træk Baghjulstræk
Farve Sort
Indtræk Læder
Hk N/A
DK afgift Ja
Leasing Mindre egnet
Sælgers beskrivelse
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Cabriolet Wonderful 1972 Cadillac Eldorado Cabriolet with only 54514 miles on the odometer. The car retains its original 8.2-liter engine and 3-speed automatic transmission. 1972 model year was the last year of the Fleetwood designation for the Cadillac Eldorado and as such the car has the attractive interior by Fleetwood and body by Fisher as evidence by the date plate. The car is in great mechanical and cosmetic condition and can be enjoyed as-is for many years to come. The car has a Danish title and papers and is coming out of long-term Danish ownership. Car Specification: VIN/Chassis Number: 6L67S2Q406073 Odometer: 54514 miles Transmission: 3-speed automatic Engine: 8.2-liter V8 Manufacturer: Interior by Fleetwood, Body by Fisher History of the Cadillac Eldorado: The Cadillac Eldorado is a premium luxury car that was manufactured and marketed by Cadillac from 1952 to 2002 over twelve generations. The Eldorado was at or near the top of the Cadillac line. The original 1953 Eldorado convertible and the Eldorado Brougham models of 1957–1960 had distinct bodyshells and were the most expensive models that Cadillac offered those years. The Eldorado was never less than second in price after the Cadillac Series 75 limousine until 1966. From 1967 on, the Eldorado was built in high volumes on a unique two-door personal luxury car platform. The Eldorado carried the Fleetwood designation from 1965 through 1972, and was a modern revival of the pre-war Cadillac V-12 and Cadillac V16 roadsters and convertibles. The 1971 Eldorado was substantially redesigned, growing two inches in length, six in wheelbase and featuring standard fender skirts, all of which gave the car a much heavier appearance than the previous year. An Eldorado convertible model was available for the first time since 1966. Door glass remained frameless, and the hardtop rear quarter windows were deleted, replaced by a fixed "opera window" in the widened "C" pillar. Inside, there was a new curved instrument panel and redesigned seat configurations. A fiber-optic "lamp monitor" system, which displayed the functionality of the headlamps, parking lamps, taillamps, brake lights and turn signals was mounted on each front fender and the shelf below the rear window.

Denne hjemmeside bruger cookies for at forbedre din brugeroplevelse.

Logo Send Data...